• Accommodation on board and/or hotel of Puerto Ayora.
• All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
• Snacks after visits.
• Naturalist bilingual guide (English-Spanish).
• Fresh water to drink, tea, coffee..
• Air flight rate to/from Galápagos.
• INGALA transit card: USD 20
• Wet Suits, for renting 5 days: USD 25 8 days: USD 35.
• Snorkeling gear, for renting 5 days: USD 20 8 days: USD 25
• Extra drinks.
• Personal expenses.
• Special Conditions: Single cabin has an 80% supplement on top of the normal the rate
• Special Itinerary Supplement: 10% over the rate
• Galapagos National Park fee (US$100 per person)
Valid only for direct passengers | ASK FOR OUR LAST MINUTE ESPECIAL OFFERS, BOOK NOW!
Ask about our special prices for groups
* Restrictions apply
The Galapagos Islands Marine Reserve is an underwater wildlife spectacle with abundant life ranging from corals to sharks to penguins to marine mammals. No other site in the world can offer the experience of diving with such a diversity of marine life forms that are so familiar with human beings, that they accompany divers.
Come and experience firsthand this magnificent natural spectacle, we can offer you the experience of a lifetime onboard of the famous Fragata Yacht, our special offers are made just for you and they will let you enjoy this trip of incomparable beauty at the right price.
We have just the right offers, tours and packages for you to travel on your vacations and visit the Galapagos Islands. Begin your trip, what are you waiting for?